The lines and symmetry in this though. It’s pornographic
―a hood nigga dealing with rejection
At the getty
heavy, and the
tide carries it
away so easily.
Maybe I was
born for the
you were born
for someone else."
- soft, chiming bells
- a strong scent of grass, apples, or wild violets
- strange, haunting, jovial music
- mysterious giggling that comes out of thin air
- mushroom circles
- large patches of four-leaf clovers
- you are followed by a crow or a raven
- tiny knots in your hair
This is what October is all about - crying wishing you were at Hogwarts enjoying beautifully warm and delicious feasts
‘See your beauty
without a compliment
or a mirror.’"
―'Blind' by Della Hicks-Wilson (via arabarabarab)
i embroided my jacket (it says i dress for no one but the weather)
I pray you’re written for me.